Spanish is the second-most widely used language on the internet. Instituto Cervantes reports mention that 500+ million people across the globe speak Spanish. It is an official language in 21 countries spanning South, Central and North America, as well as Africa and Europe. Spanish is spoken across four continents and is the second language in the United States. So, you can imagine the immense potential of this language!
To share a few more insights about Spanish, it is one of the most popular languages in the Indo-European Language Family. It falls in the category of Romance Language. Phonetically ideal and easy to learn, Spanish is indeed soft and pleasing to hear. People who don’t understand the language are in love with the soft accent and intonation of this language too. It is one of the primary reasons why Spanish songs are so popular across the globe. Watching the Spanish shows and movies has never been out of the trend.
Moreover, Spanish is the 2nd most widely-used language for international communication in business. For example, domains such as finance, culture and import and export, science, hospitality, tourism, etc., hold a huge demand for Spanish speaking people. Besides, it is a language that facilitates career opportunities, academic and cultural exchange, business expansions and networking.
Buoyancy education offers solutions to all your language-related matters!
What we will help you with while you learn Spanish?
- Buoyancy education prepares its students for all the globally recognized exams and certifications like Diploma in Spanish as a Foreign Language (Diploma de Española Comme Langue Étranger: DELE), SIELE (Servicio Internacional de Evaluación de la Lengua Española), FIDESCU and many more.
- We award our students with official certificates and diplomas on behalf of Buoyancy Education.
- Buoyancy education trainers are updated with the latest changes via regular trainings.
- We support the work of Hispanists.
- Buoyancy education actively participates in programs that aim to promote the Spanish language.
- We carry out cultural promotion activities in collaboration with other Spanish and Hispanic American organizations, as well as with host country organizations.
- We are in collaboration with the global academic and professional entities for exchange, tie-ups, job placements and assistance, admissions for higher studies abroad, and more.
The curriculum of Buoyancy education establishes the appropriate fundamentals for a well-spoken Spanish schooling, while respecting the diversity of all Spanish-speaking communities. Our faculties is equipped with the most updated technology and is currently familiarizing consistency of it’s with the levels of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
In other words, our courses are aligned as per the CEFR levels that aims to achieve a uniformity in learning foreign languages as per the European Union. This is to enhance:
- Flexibility within member nations
- Encourage cooperation among educational institutions from different countries; and
- Enable mutual recognition of language certificates.
The CEFR Framework outlines the levels that regulate linguistic competence in multiple domains like communication skills, active and receptive skills, and advanced proficiency in language. CEFR defines three levels divided further into 6 sections. They are as follows:
A. Basic User
- A1 (Breakthrough)
- A2 (Waystage)
B. Independent User
- B1 (Threshold)
- B2 (Vantage)
C. Proficient User
- C1 (Effective Operational Proficiency)
- C2 (Mastery)
The Spanish Trainers
Our team of Spanish trainers are both native as well as non-native speakers who have designed and implemented a beautiful curriculum to impart all that you require to be a Spanish professional!
Meet our trainers –
Trainer name – pic – bio….
No additional materials are needed for this course.