Kannada, a Dravidian language is principally spoken in the state of Karnataka in the southwestern region of India. Kannada is also popular among linguistic minorities in the states of Maharashtra, Kerala, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Goa; and the Kannadigas abroad. There are over 43 million native speakers across the world. It is also a second or third language spoken by over 12.9 million non-Kannada speakers in Karnataka. This adds up to 56.9 million Kannada speaking people in the entire world. Kannada is an official language of the state of Karnataka.
- Learn the basics of a LearnDash site
- Get your first courses up and running quickly
- See how to configure quizzes
- Discover how to sell your courses
- Learn how to set-up other key pages