Chinese is the third-most widely spoken language in the world. It is spoken by approximately 1.3 billion people across the world. It is the third-largest language in the United States and an admired language in Asia. Mandarin is a pictograph language shaped and based on Beijing dialects and dialects spoken in the northern area of China. 16% of the world population speaks Chinese. This is the most applicable language in multidimensional domains. And the demand for learning Chinese is ever-increasing complemented by its growing economy and trade relations all over the world.
- Learn the basics of a LearnDash site
- Get your first courses up and running quickly
- See how to configure quizzes
- Discover how to sell your courses
- Learn how to set-up other key pages